Thursday, December 17, 2015

I Like to Color

It's true--I do like to color!  I'd been reading about the new adult coloring books for some time when I found several different ones at Costco one day.  Of course I had to buy one--and one for Ann!  The apple does not fall far from the tree when it comes to coloring. :-)

A few Saturdays ago, the doorbell rang and there were Ann and Daniel.  Ann handed me a book and said, "Merry Christmas!"  It was a Christmas coloring book she'd bought as part of my Christmas and then decided I should get to enjoy it as part of the season. 


 She was right! ♥

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Do you use crayons or colored pencils or some other medium? I love the concept of adult coloring, though I have yet to practice it. I did suggest one or two coloring books on my Christmas list. Not sure I'm a fan of the geometric designs, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use colored pencils--you can see my mugful in the picture. I have a big set which serves me quite well. :-) I need the fine points as the drawings are quite detailed.

      Delete
    2. I was overstimulated by all the Christmas fixins and didn't recognize the colored pencils. Do you hear that Santa? -- a large set of colored pencils.

      Delete
    3. LOL!! Do I need to email any certain Santas?

      Delete
    4. No messages required. Santa will either see and heed my request or I will be my own Santa after Christmas.

      Delete