Monday, January 19, 2015

Mama's Got A New Pair of Shoes

Oh Zappos!  You know me so well.  They know I love Rieker's shoes.  They know I'm sucker for Mary Janes. And they know I love red shoes.

Yup, I get emails from them and got one on Friday.  Like a fool, I opened it so see what they thought I might like. Oh be still my heart!  Riekers, Mary Janes, in red.  I ran to my closet, checked my other two pairs (grey and black) for size, ran back, entered it and clicked add to cart.  They kindly said they'd overnight ship them in one business day for free, which did me little good since it was Friday, but this morning, when I returned from exercising, there was the box on the porch.  Happy sigh!

And now, without further ado, here they are!!  


And a side view:


I'm reminded of a birthday card from Bruder Bear and Karen a few years ago that went, "Happy new shoes to you, happy new shoes to you!"  It's not my birthday, but I can't stop smiling.  Happy new shoes to me!  ♥

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I'm so glad you said they won't embarrass you! ♥

      Delete
  2. They look wonderfully red.
    I'm not comfortable ordering shoes -- or anything I might have to send back. But I'm glad to hear you found shoes you love and know how to order them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are wonderfully red! Perfect with my blue jeans. :-)

      The great thing about Zappos is that they have free shipping and free returns. Easy peasy for sure. I've done it.

      Delete
  3. Super cute and comfy!

    I'm thinking about signing up for a service that will send me clothes monthly that I can choose to keep or send back. Shopping is not a chore I like, so it tends to get sorely neglected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hallie! I confess, I'm in love with these shoes. :-) I'll be interested in hearing if you do sign up for the clothes service. I've heard of them. I'm with you, shopping (in person at a store) is not something I enjoy, either. Good thing I like jeans! I'm a two pairs of jeans (one to wear, one for the wash), some tops, and cute shoes person.

      Delete