Friday, January 16, 2015

A Quilty Finish

My niece, Jennifer, had her second little boy in November, and my faithful readers will recall that I shared the fabrics for a quilt for him in this post.  I had the top done before Christmas but decided to wait to quilt it until after the holidays.

I finished it two weeks ago and actually got it in the mail last Wednesday.  Hopefully Jennifer has received it and will enjoy using it as little James grows.  

Here are a couple of pictures:



It's a happy quilt for a sweet baby.  We'll meet him in May at his Aunt Kirsten's wedding and we can hardly wait!  ♥

2 comments:

  1. I have been watching for this post. So cute! That blue border is such a great complement for the yellow.

    I'm anxious to see what's up next in your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kath. I was kind of concerned when the actual stitching began to take place that there was too much yellow, but I really like the finished quilt, so I think it turned out okay. I bright and sunny, which is perfect for a little guy.

      Delete