I just finished putting away the last of the Christmas/winter things. We've had snow up until now and the snowmen and reds and greens just seemed to go with it. But now it's March (but I'm sure we'll have more snow), and the time had come. Dan's been out of town, but he just got home and I was so proud to show him that I put all the boxes away and he didn't have to! AND I even consolidated and so was able to toss two big empty boxes!
I didn't do any decorating for Valentine's Day this year except for the obligatory bowl of red, pink and white peanut M&M's. I've come to realize I'm not a pink person in way, shape or form; when I try, I don't like what I see. So, apparently, M&M's it will be from now on!
I didn't do any decorating for Valentine's Day this year except for the obligatory bowl of red, pink and white peanut M&M's. I've come to realize I'm not a pink person in way, shape or form; when I try, I don't like what I see. So, apparently, M&M's it will be from now on!
I've been knitting and will do a post on my projects tomorrow. Right now I'm off to watch Daniel for the afternoon to give Ann a break. She'll be off to a women's group at church.
There's patches of blue sky and some sunshine!! Feels a little like spring. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment