Yesterday was a busy day in Dan's shop! Cameron had called earlier in the week and wondered if he could come over some time to work on a project for school that would need Papa's tools and help. Saturday at ten-thirty was the time that worked for Dan. Dan had a meeting earlier Saturday morning, so when he got home he had not only Cameron, but Keaton as well.
Down the stairs they all went. Cameron need to make an ax and a sword (they're studying the middle ages at school), and Keaton had a Boys' Life magazine with a project for a ping pong ball launcher.
For once, I thought to take pictures! (I'm so proud of myself!!)
When I opened the door, this is what I saw first. Keaton is sanding and Cameron is working on the bandsaw.
Hi Keat!
And here's Cameron cutting out his sword:
And here he is with the piece he was cutting:
I didn't get a photo of Cameron's finished works because Ann picked him up so he could race off to a soccer game, but here's Keaton with his completed launcher:
What a fun day we all had!
Great pictures of handsome lads! Good for you for remembering to take pictures!
ReplyDeleteI know! I really am amazed that I *did* remember! I can't believe how they are growing...
DeleteWhere is the supervisor?
ReplyDeleteRest assured that Papa was right there! He never left the shop while the boys were there. The focus of my story was the boys so I purposely didn't get him in the photos.
Delete