Monday, November 4, 2013

In Case You Were Wondering...


We woke to snow this morning!  



It was beautiful and we actually still have some of it since the high today was a cool 35 degrees! And we may get more tonight and tomorrow.  It always seemed to me that when I was growing up, the first snow came around November 4th so this seems right on schedule.  Dan is changing out the tires as I type, so we're ready!

5 comments:

  1. No snow in the valley, but I was glad we took care of our farm errand on Saturday. As you mention, it's cold. Your snow is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love it. And it's snowing again right now, just lightly, but everything is white. :-)

      Delete
    2. It's definitely a wintry day here. Mike and I went to Walmart at 9:00 -- 35 degrees, a little breezy. They were playing Christmas songs and that was fine with me.

      Delete
    3. Oh my! You were out and in public at 9:00 a.m.?? Is this where I have to tell you that at that very moment, Dan and I were sitting at the table, eating our breakfast, I in my nightgown and he unshaven? And that I'm still in my nightgown? But I have exercised!!

      Delete
    4. Yes -- and it felt like 10:00. Well, you don't *have* to tell me anything. For all I know, you got up early and went to Winco. But -- good for you for exercising. Your body doesn't know you were in your nightgown.

      Delete