Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Same Ol' ...

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Everybody, let's sing!!  Tomorrow, tomorrow...  So yeah, it was another dark, gray day here at the inland coast, three hundred and fifty miles from the ocean. 

On the bright side, I made a scrumptious soup in my crockpot today.  All I can say is, "Yum!"  Dan said, "Is there more?"  You can find the recipe here.  I bought her cookbook, Make It Fast, Cook It Slow, and there are so many recipes I can't wait to try.  And it's a fun cookbook to read!  Yes, I read cookbooks for pleasure.

I have another project about to begin in the sewing room and hopefully I'll be able to share the start of it in a few days.  I'm working at the shop tomorrow and Friday, so sewing will have to wait.
 
Meanwhile, tomorrow, tomorrow...  Hmm, this song is making me think of the movie Dave.  Maybe I'll go watch it now! 

3 comments:

  1. Dave is a good movie. But your song made me think of Annie. Do they sing Tomorrow in Dave? Haven't seen it in a while and unlike my daughter, I don't memorize movies.

    We actually saw quite a lot of sun yesterday, but there were some dark clouds as well and a little rain last night. Today? It's overcast right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they sing it in the movie--Dave and the First Lady when the police pulled them over after she decided to leave when she found out what happened to her husband. They tell the policeman they're "look alikes" and he told Dave he was good, but that she needed some work. :-)

    Meanwhile, it's even colder up here today. Tomorrow, tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is good, though -- 80 here in town.

    ReplyDelete