Friday, August 13, 2021

Catchin' Up . . . Again

This summer has just whizzed by.  Between those three weeks of subbing at the church office and a few other things, it seems like I've kinda missed the whole season. Better catch up quick the rest of this month!  :-)  Soon it will be time to replace all my Americana decorations with fall ones.  

So, some summer pictures.  First up one from June taken in an Oregon friend's backyard when Ann and Daniel visited for a few days.  The perfect picture of summer fun!


Next up, a couple of not the best pictures of our newest great nephew, Kirsten's little Luke Clay whom we got to meet a couple of weeks ago.  





And last, a finished picture of my Pumpkin Patch counted cross stitch picture.  I had such a good time stitching it!  Now to get it framed so I can hang it when I change things out for fall.  


And that's about it for today.  I'll be back in a couple for a kitchen update!  

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a good summer to me -- fun, a new baby in the family, and a finished autumn project. But yes, summer faded quickly and fall is in the air.

    Because of our various projects, I didn't put out my Americana this year. I'm moving right into fall as soon as I get the "round tuit."

    Looking forward to the kitchen post.

    ReplyDelete