Sunday, December 15, 2019

I'm Dreaming of a . . .

Ten days until Christmas and we have had a beautiful, white, misty day here at the resort.  Church this morning was full of glorious Christmas songs along with a wonderful message on the fulfillment of prophesy as that first Christmas dawned.  

These short December days bring a beauty all their own, but the addition of snow makes them perfect.  I snapped this photo as the day was slipping into evening.


Tonight we have a special program at church called "Present Your Gifts to the King" wherein people, mostly children, share songs and talents as we all munch on snacks and baked goodies.  It's very relaxed and low key and filled with laughter and cheers.  

Tomorrow?  Hopefully Christmas cards will be written and addressed and ready for Tuesday's mail.  Wish me luck!  

Merry Christmas! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. Enjoy the snow, the programs, the goodies, and your cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well. . . I got sidetracked in my sewing room when I was taken with a project that showed up on FB. No cards written yet.

      Delete