I've been a terrible blogger this month, but as I said in my last post, when not much is going on, there's not much to write about. Still true!
We did have a lovely Easter, or as our pastor prefers to call it, Resurrection Day last week. For only the second time, our church had a sunrise service and it was scheduled for 5:45. For those of you who know me well, you know I don't think there's time before eight now that I'm retired, so this was truly an endurance test for me. I passed!!
Ann and I decided that with such an early start, we needed to restructure our usual plans. We decided on a brunch after the service followed by a call to Cam, then a long nap, then dinner. I'm pleased to say that our plan was very successful.
We thoroughly enjoyed hearing Cam's voice and by putting him on speaker on Eric's phone, we were all able to hear him and respond. Amazing tools we have now! Such a blessing.
Here's a couple of photos after naps were had by all but Daniel. Oh to have the energy of an eight-year-old!!
Ann was headed to the deck to read to Daniel when I told her the furniture wasn't out yet. She said her guys could fix that and before we knew it, all was in place! Score for Papa!!
And above is a photo of our crazy movers soaking up a little warmth after they've expended all their energy on their work. Yes, it was another laid-back holiday here at the resort, enjoyed by all. ♥
And above is a photo of our crazy movers soaking up a little warmth after they've expended all their energy on their work. Yes, it was another laid-back holiday here at the resort, enjoyed by all. ♥


Great! The furniture is out! So wonderful to get that boost! And yes, the worldwide instant communication is the best.
ReplyDeleteNice to have you back. I missed you.
Thanks, Kath! I'm going to try to do better this month.
Delete